Friday, August 14, 2009

Application Results

Well, I made the phone calls today to two of the vets I applied at for work last Friday. It looks like I won't be working in a vet's office.

I first called one called Falcon Village, the one I liked the most. The receptionist there was polite but told me they would call me if I was hired; otherwise, it was implied I wasn't being hired. Then I called Riverside and was shocked at the response. The receptionist there was very rude and very unprofessional, stating blatantly that they weren't hiring and then saying "bye" before hanging up on me. I was shocked more at the rudeness than anything else. At least Falcon Village was polite and nice. This was just unprofessional and terrible.

Anyway, I'm not expecting to be called by the other vet because they said they weren't thinking of hiring anyone until the end of the month. I can't wait that long. I'm talking to The Butler on Sunday about my fall classes, and I want to pay for my classes myself by working. On Monday possibly, Mom might take me out to fill out applications for Panera and for Chick-fil-A to see what becomes of those. Pray for me that I'll be able to find a job soon.

No comments: