Thursday, November 19, 2009

Whee!

Tonight, the youth group (including my family) is going to a corn maze in north Georgia. I'm looking forward to it, and I'll see if I can get any pictures, though it may be hard in the dark. Tomorrow Seth and Dad are going to Auburn, Alabama for an economics conference. And Saturday night, we're attending the church's annual Thanksgiving dinner, always a social event of the year. It's going to be a busy weekend.

Nano continues onwards. I am past 34 K, which means 16 K is left. I'm thinking now that I'm going to go far beyond 50 K because I simply have too much left to put in. With "New Moon" coming out tomorrow (much to my disgust), I'm trying to keep my desire to write a better human/ vampire romance story on the back burner; hard to when you have a contest to complete first. Argh!

No comments: