Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Disappearing Is Nice...

I've been taking my own sweet time reading Plato's "Republic" for philosophy class because, frankly, it's one of the most boring books I've ever read and there is no set deadline. This afternoon I was going to finish reading Book 2 when I realized I couldn't find it, much to my pleasure. Mom teased me, saying that I probably threw it away but didn't want to admit it. Why would I do such a thing when I can sell it on-line when I'm done with it? Anyway, I was ready to celebrate the book's disappearance when I found it hiding on my dresser. I was bummed out, so I had to sit down and read it.

Also, I thought cockroach season is over down here. Tonight I've seen two cockroaches (possibly three) in the house, and one of them is dead. One of them decided to torment me by sitting on the shower rod while I was showering. I'm officially creeped out, to say the least. I hate those demon bugs. I wish there was a simple way to blast them all at once and keep them from coming back forever.

No comments: