Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Results

I had the interview this morning, but sadly I don't think I'm going to be hired. They were looking for someone to help close up at night (which could be anytime between 10 PM to 1 AM) and which 1) I cannot drive to it but also 2) with college I do not want to be out late, especially on the night before morning classes. I'm going to keep looking for work.

We had a very busy weekend. Mom, Mandy, and myself went to the annual ladies' retreat in Helen, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We had plenty of opportunity to fellowship with everyone else and enjoyed the two lessons, one on repentance and the other on modesty. All in all, an excellent weekend.

The weather here is pretty gross. Tropical Storm Ida (now a depression) is passing over us, giving us plenty of rain (like we need any more after the flooding in September) and a lot of wind, which is blowing the dying leaves off of the trees. As I said before, we're expecting a hard winter. I'm hoping for some nice snow because 1) we're long overdue and 2) I have a music video idea I'd like to try out, but it will only work with snow.

I know I'm rushing the post, but I haven't had much time to sit down and type it. Between college, catching up on nanowrimo (I'm at 18 K right now), and staying busy at school and with shopping, I haven't updated this blog as much. I will try to keep it fairly updated. Otherwise, nothing else interesting has been going on.

No comments: