Saturday, November 14, 2009

Party

Tonight we three Cunninghams helped participate in a large surprise party for our friend Leila Bowman. She was completely surprised. Once when she walked into the house and secondly when she unwrapped a suspicious-looking box to find Cliff inside. We ran around outside in the dark with a few flashlights before returning inside for some games. I got plenty of pictures, but I haven't uploaded them yet. I may do it tomorrow.

One good thing about going to a small college is that if the major teacher gets sick, there is no class. I nearly panicked this morning to wake up and find that it was 8:30, and my class is at 9:00. I discovered, though, that the Butler was sick. No classes meant some time to start taking notes for my second paper for Bible class, where I shall be refuting the New Perspective on Paul heresy.

I am also convinced that vitamin D does work. I had a headache earlier that was a warning sign of an impeding fever, but I took a large dose in the morning and smaller doses throughout the day. I'm feeling better and will continue taking them until this cough is gone. Until then, I'm more convinced of its natural remedy.

No comments: