Friday, November 6, 2009

God Be Praised!

I have some good news! I have a job interview next Tuesday morning!

What happened is this: on Wednesday after my classes, we went to Toys 'R Us for some early Christmas shopping and saw that they were hiring. I went home and filled out the application on-line, not expecting a response because I have no experience in retail. Well, during philosophy class this morning, my phone started buzzing. It was a local number and since I had turned in the application, I decided to answer it in the hall. The lady was really nice and said that they were hiring temporary workers for the holiday season, and she wanted me to come in for an interview on Tuesday. I was so ecstatic when I heard it. It will be temporary, but it nonetheless will mean pay and experience, both of which are good. And Mom said that if I work well enough, they may decide to keep me on. That is, if I'm hired. But I'm feeling really happy that they called me for an interview because that is a very hopeful sign. As the title of my post says, God be praised for His love!

No comments: