Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How to Buy Tickets

Note to self: when you find tickets for a show you really want to attend, do not wait a month before buying them. We delayed on buying Owl City tickets, and thus there shall be no concert for Mandy, Dad, and me next February. But then, I doubt there were many tickets because the venue was so small. I hope he comes back to Atlanta in the near future.

On a happier note, Celtic Woman finally announced their 2010 tour last night. And they're making two stops in Atlanta in February (ironically, a week after what would have been Owl City). Yes, so I'm feeling very giddy about it right now. I'm waiting to see if a few friends are interested in going, though I think it will depend on the cost of a ticket. If they've gone down from what I paid last year, I'll be a happy camper. So, until then, time to count down and see when the Fox will start selling the tickets. Probably December.... grrr.

No comments: