Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ugh...

History class is quickly becoming boring. We've spent a ton of time on the Greeks, and the Butler keeps dragging it on. He keeps saying "ok, next class period we'll take about Alexander and his empire." He's been saying it for a week. Needless to say, I'm quickly learning to hate the Greeks. As Mom says, what a teacher's specialty is, they'll spend a lot of time focusing on that. Well, it's true. For Mr. Price it is the ancient world (particularly the Middle East), and for Mr. Butler it's Greece.

Oh, and just a head's up. It's not common knowledge because I'm not fully confirming it yet, but I won't be returning to Christ College next semester (and no, it has nothing to do with the slow classes right now). I'm still working out the details, but I'll probably be going elsewhere next fall with a break this winter (hopefully which I will use to build my income back up). As I said, nothing's been confirmed yet, but it's just a head's up.

No comments: