Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hunting

The game's afoot. A roach was slinking across the floor a minute ago but disappeared under the book case before I could grab Mom's shoe to put an end to it. I'm waiting and watching for it to re-appear (hopefully not on me) so I can stop looking around for it. I think I'll need a better hunter for this, but he is at Uncle Josh's house right now and won't be back for a little while. Maybe I'll spend the time killing that stupid gnat that's flying around my head. I really hate bugs. Except for the cute caterpillers, ladybugs, and butterflies.

School starts tomorrow evening at 6:30 PM, and I'm ready. I have my notebooks and pens, though I've yet to order one of my textbooks. Also, tomorrow we may go to Buford Dam at Lake Lanier as a "last hurrah" with some friends. Depends on if Cliff calls Mandy back tomorrow and the plan is still on by then.

No comments: