Monday, May 11, 2009

What I'm Going to Do Tonight

Tonight, I'm going to get the BB gun and some night vision goggles, sit out in the front yard, and then find that stupid bird. For the past three nights, I've heard one or more birds singing in the yard as if it's daytime. I wondered if maybe I wasn't hearing them and maybe I was imagining it until last night when I heard the bird around midnight. I thought the sound was coming from Seth's room, which puzzled me greatly. Then I realized that the sound was coming from his window and that I could hear it coming from my room too. A quick google search suggested that maybe I was hearing a nightingale (which I thought odd because they live in Europe, but currently I'm waiting for more answers to my question I asked on yahoo answers last night). So after I went to bed, I listened to that stupid bird sing his head off and determined it was just one bird, not several as I had previously thought. I might have to close the window tonight if he won't shut up. Or I could go out and put him out of his misery. Though closing the window might be the best option because I don't have night vision goggles and the BB gun is broken. Drat. Oh, well. There's always the window.

Still working on the music post, though I'm wondering if I should even post it or not.

No comments: