Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Excited

I feel so excited right now that I feel like leaping in the air, which isn't a very common feeling. Anyway, about a month or so ago, I sent in an application for a job at a veterinarian office in Houston, and I was beginning to think that I would not get an answer about it. Well, today, Mom IM'ed me on yahoo and informed me that Aunt Susie told her that I have a job interview next Wednesday! I am very excited about this because there have been few job openings in Houston (most likely due to the recession) that I've been interested in or that would hire someone with little work experience. I'm praying that I'll get this job or that God would provide another one, if it be His will. In getting a job this summer, I'd like to get the hang of it so that when I come back in October (and if I'm driving by then) I can get a permanent job (provided, it'll depend on the economy and how it is doing) to help pay for school, as I'm still very interested in attending Christ College next spring.

I got more clothes today at Kohls, and I have realized that I am now a petite size, not a junior. In light of that, I got black pants, jean capris, a white tunic top, and a green t-shirt that I'm contemplating wearing to the interview next week.

Well, back to singing Sarah McLachlan (I love singing if I'm in a good mood) and to tormenting my poor main novel character Nishaun who just got done hallucinating and now has a broken arm. I think I torment poor Nishaun too much, but, hey, at least it's better than making him a Sue or an author's darling.

No comments: