Monday, February 4, 2008

GGC

It's been a weird few days at GGC. Last Wednesday, while I was waiting for Mom to pick me up, a fire truck and an ambulance showed up at the school. What happened hasn't exactly been stated, but the answer for now was that a student had a bad asthma attack and fainted or something like that.

On Friday afternoon, security at the college text-messeged students to check their college e-mails. There was a messege that said a student had gone missing and that police were looking for him. On Saturday, I got a messege that said the student had been found. Today, Blair and I discovered what had really happened. The student who had gone missing was being accused in murdering his parents on Friday morning. That is disturbing, to think that a murderer attended your college.

Digital media class has been a killer. The quizzes have three questions, so if you miss one, you fail the quiz. Last week, my class took our first test. I got a C, which I was not surprised at, since some of the questions I had not remembered discussing. We got a quiz soon, but I'm not sure when we're going to take it. Geography has been extremely easy lately. This week, I'm going to do a little presentation on Easter Island. Nothing much has happened in English or chemistry.

And this week, there is Mandy's 14th birthday. I'll be sure to have a nice long post about it.

No comments: