Friday, May 28, 2010

Tidbits

I swear, I always forget everything I want to add to a blog post, and I'm sure this time will be no exception. But, I will put down what I remember.

1) The weekend of my birthday, Grandma Linda took me out for my birthday, and we had a girls' day out at the mall. We had a good time shopping together, and I got some shirts and a bathing suit.

2) In less than a week's time, we've attended two graduations, one for two peers of Seth and Mandy, and another for cousin Gabe. Attending Gabe's last night, I don't think I've ever been at a graduation that large; we Cunninghams made plenty of noise cheering for Gabe, as there were around forty of us taking up parts of three rows.

3) On Sunday we had company over for lunch: the Strevels, Alex, and then some of the Price family. We had a blast with them.

Well, that's all I remember, though I could have sworn there was more. We're looking forward to the church's annual Memorial Day picnic on Monday, and Seth, Dad, and I are looking forward to a three-day weekend, as crunch time is upon us.

No comments: