Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mid-terms

Well, midterms have largely come and gone, but my school schedule is picking up speed like crazy. I have all A's so far in my classes (I was surprised at two of them), so now the hard work to keep it that way begins. These past few weeks have been hectic between huge reading assignments and large essays to be written, so hence for the lack of posting. The next few weeks will be even busier, largely thanks to history; I've fallen behind in the reading because I was busy with the two mid-term essays and stressed out over a thesis-bibliography paper, and I'm scrambling to catch up on the reading so that I can get a book review done then get a report on Shakespeare done for Brit lit then get started on the 12- 15 page paper for history. So, yeah, life is hectic for me, and I don't expect it to slow down anytime soon. I probably won't be able to participate in nanowrimo this year, which I'm disappointed in, but I still may try at least, even if I don't make it past 50,000 words.

Well, now I've got to read a boring Transcendentalist essay by Emerson then get moving on catching up on history and studying for a test tomorrow. Got to get it all done if I want to go to the corn maze with everyone on Thursday.

No comments: