Thursday, August 26, 2010

Update

Sorry for no updates, but life has been hectic around here. Here is a list of what has happened over the past few weeks.

1) Mom taking her science students and the rest of us to Mammoth Caves for a few days. It was very hot and humid there, but we had fun.

2) I had my last day of work at Radiant early in the month. Seth is still working over there, and he says that now they have moved Peripherals elsewhere in manufacturing and that it has a lot more space.

3) Modular at church last week. We had a week-long modular on Christian ethics, which kept all of us on our toes for five days, but we all enjoyed it.

4) Dad celebrated his birthday this week. We went out to Taco Mac for dinner on Monday, and on Tuesday we went and saw "Inception" in theaters (amazing movie, by the way; you can find a review for it on the ramblings blog).

5) College started. I began my third semester at GGC this week (I decided to go back instead of GSU for various reasons, but I did not announce this here because I was keeping it a surprise for a certain friend of mine :) ). I'm taking anthropology, American literature, British literature, health, and Middle Eastern/ Indian history (the first and last one being electives to fill the full-time ballot and health being a stupid requirement). I don't know yet what class I like the most, but I could probably give you an answer in a few weeks. All I can say is, it's going to be extremely busy with lots and lots of writing and projects. Mom also started back this week with her microbiology class and an algebra class.

6) Seth's graduation. This is taking place on Saturday, but preparations have been happening since Monday.

7) This hasn't happened yet either, but next week we're going to Myrtle Beach with Grandma Gail and Grandpa Tom, and preparations for it will start after Seth's graduation party.

So, yeah, life has been hectic, and it's showing no signs of slowing down. Well, I think I should get some homework done now and prepare myself for vacation next week.

No comments: