Saturday, March 6, 2010

Not Ignoring You...

Sorry for the lack of posts (yes, I know, almost three weeks since my last one), but I've been busy.

Here are some highlights:

1) Seth is now the proud owner of a truck! He bought one from Mr. Horton and is currently learning how to drive stick with it. He loves it.

2) We got snow this week. It wasn't much, but, hey, it was snow. It would have been a snowstorm if it hadn't started raining. Oh, well. And the earth is supposed to be warming up? I still don't get that.

3) Mandy had her birthday party last Friday evening at Grandpa Mike's. She invited about sixteen or so of her friends, and we all had a good time. There was even a boogying/ singing session to Iyaz's "Replay." Someone suggested we have a karaoke next time because everyone was singing along to the radio. Still, we had a blast socializing. I took pictures, but apparently facebook doesn't like uploading them.

I can't remember anything else (serves me right for my lack of posts).

Well, must dash. We've got a very busy day ahead of us. Dad and Seth are doing mechanical work on the new truck, Seth and Mandy are later going skeet shooting, Mom and I are cleaning the church and the house as well as grocery shopping, Dad's doing lesson planning for his history class, and tonight we're having the Prices over for dinner.

I finally uploaded Christmas and winter pictures onto the computer, but sadly facebook links don't work and it isn't letting me upload them anyway. I was going to make a slideshow, but I don't have the time to do it.

No comments: