Saturday, February 6, 2010

Celtic Woman Surprise!

Well, I am close to bouncing off the walls. Less than an hour ago, I received a lovely surprise: Sarah H. and myself will be seeing Celtic Woman on February 15th in Atlanta!

Long story short: Sarah's dad got two tickets that he didn't want, so he worked out plans with Dad so Sarah and I could go. We only learned today about this, and both of us are ecstatic. We tried making plans to go back in December, but they fell apart for various reasons. So now we've got free tickets and a show in nine days! And a big plus is that we'll be much closer to the stage, so no need for an ISU or binoculars. Yeah, I'm ecstatic! The plans have been set, and we only have about a week until the show. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to continue dancing around the house and grinning from ear to ear.

P.S. Mandy turned sixteen today! We're going out for dinner tonight (not sure where), and Bethany G. spent the night last night. Seth and I gave her a premium upgrade on her picnik account, which she loves, and her big gift from Mom and Dad has yet to come. She's also looking forward to learning French with another one of her gifts

2 comments:

ALCAN1 said...

Oh!!! That's soooo cool!!! Im glad you were able to get tickets for the show!!! I wish I could go to those shows. Ive always wanted to go to Atlanta. Maybe next year Ill do Atlanta. Enjoy the show!!!

Tony

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.