Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ok... sorry...

I apologize for no updates, but life has been extremely hectic. I wake up between 6 AM and 8 AM (depending on the morning), drive to work with Dad (which is about a 45 minute drive without traffic), and then arrive to work on kiwis. And so I spend about eight hours of the day. After I'm done, I go to Dad's cubicle and hang out until he can leave (which can be anywhere between 6 and 8 PM). Then we leave for home and eat dinner. I usually find a few minutes to check out things on the internet, then usually I'm in the shower and off to bed. So, you can see, I'm very busy.

I did beat Seth's record at making kiwis. Today I built 100, and his highest number is 96. Plus my supervisor Andrea was thrilled at this number and said she was proud. It certainly brightened up my day.

Well, that's all for now. I'm singing along to Celtic Woman's "You'll Be in My Heart" (oh, man, this is such a beautiful cover. I absolutely adore it) and loving it, and soon it'll be time to get ready for bed. Getting up at 6 AM tomorrow (which is absolutely beastly) for breakfast with Dad and Mr. Horton, so I better not stay up. I do believe my days as a night owl are officially over.

Oh, and an update on Aunt Sarah. They're planning on inducing her on Thursday. Today we received some wonderful news. Little Nathan, despite being six weeks early, is already six pounds, so he will not be a pre-mie, as they call them. All we're waiting for is him to turn into position (or "straighten him out" as Uncle Josh says), but still it's good news. On Sunday night, we got the girls in our custody. The older two Sunny and Rivers are going to Disneyworld with Uncle Jason, his family, and some others, so we get Ainsley. She's such a sweetie, though right now she's a bit fussy, probably because she misses her sisters (they left a few hours ago). Still, we've enjoyed having the girls, and we're looking forward to meeting little Nathan.

No comments: